Goodbye 2010!

Last year, I did a "The Bad, the Good" type list for the year, so I thought I'd do it again this year. I wasn't quite sure how many things actually happened this year because it was such a blur, but Sophia and I were talking and there were indeed a lot of things that happened. So here they are as best as I can remember at the moment (had a little wine to ring in the New Year):

The Bad
  • Had to replace the Element's windshield 2 times
  • Needed laser retina surgery because I had a detached retina for the 2nd time
The Good
  • Got a job!
  • Photographed 3 weddings
  • Got lots of house projects done
  • Elected president of the Filipino American Society
The Awesome
  • Celebrated 2 years of marriage with Sophia
  • Celebrated Cecilia's 1st birthday
  • Watching Cecilia develop: going from being non-mobile to walking, babbling more and more, starting to eat solid foods, etc., etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's All About the Sound

My Headphone Soapbox

It's All About Control