Wow, yet another year gone, and I only had 1 blog post in 2011!  I promise I'll post more in the coming year (I don't believe in New Years resolution, so that's probably as close as I'll get to one).  Like last year, I wasn't sure how many things actually happened this year because it was such a blur, but here they are as best as I can remember at the moment:

The Bad
  • The father of close family friends passed away.  I've known the family for most of my life and losing him was like losing an uncle.  May the soul of Francisco Buenconsejo rest in peace.
  • Needed laser retina surgery AGAIN because I had a torn retina for the 3rd time
The Good
  • Photographed 1 wedding (better than none!)
  • Attended my cousin's wedding
  • Got more house projects done
  • Worked on reviving the Filipino American Society
The Awesome
  • Celebrated 3 years of marriage with Sophia
  • Found out Sophia was pregnant with our 2nd, and the baby will be a boy!
  • Celebrated Cecilia's 2nd birthday
  • Watching Cecilia develop even more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's All About the Sound

Obama and McCain: Where Do They Stand on Catholic Issues?

Trying IE8 and Going Back to IE7